The surgical division at Bhatti Gastroenterology Consultants offers cutting-edge surgical care of the highest quality. Our surgeons are board certified by the American Board of Surgery, with additional fellowship training in Minimally Invasive and Bariatric Surgery. They are nationally recognized for their merits, holding leadership positions in prestigious surgical organizations and speaking at local and international conferences.
We deliver individualized patient care in a compassionate, healing environment. Whether you seek a consultation for a large complicated hernia, diastasis recti, gastroparesis or weight loss, we employ a shared decision-making model, choosing together the best surgical or non-surgical option that fits your needs.
The board-certified surgeons at Bhatti Surgery Center believe high-quality healthcare shouldn't be hard to find. That's why you should come to us when you need surgery. We specialize in cutting-edge GI procedures, but we're also trained in bariatric surgery.
If you're interested in learning more about our practice in Chaska, MN, or if you'd like to schedule an appointment, dial 952-368-3800 now. We'd be happy to provide more information.
Your health is important to us. That's why we use cutting-edge technology and techniques to facilitate the surgical process. You'll also appreciate that our team of surgeons are:
- Nationally recognized for their merits
- Certified by the American Board of Surgery
- Known for their roles in prestigious surgical organizations
Plus, we're one of the only surgery centers in Chaska, MN that has implemented a cost-saving model. That way, you can complete your GI procedure or bariatric surgery at a price you can afford. Reach out to us now to inquire about our other general surgery services.
If you struggle with GI issues, consider making an appointment at our surgery center. We can help treat:
We'll get your GI procedure in the books ASAP, so you don't have to suffer for long. Contact us now to schedule your appointment.
Bhatti Surgery Center, a 6,000 square-foot state-of-the-art facility, features three operating suites, five pre-operative rooms and four comfortable post-operative rooms.
This ambulatory surgery center offers Chaska and the surrounding communities a convenient, cost-effective, high-quality and safe environment for same-day, outpatient surgeries and procedures.
Our Mission:Our mission is to provide care that achieves the highest levels of quality, safety, patient satisfaction and affordability. It is our intention and commitment of excellent operations to reap benefits for our patients, staff, physicians and community.
Patient Success Stories
Vision & Core Values
- Safe, dependable and expert care in an environment that is nurturing and supportive
- Service excellence during every interaction with us
- Ongoing communication with the patient's family and an environment that reduces anxiety and instills a sense of confidence in the team
- Affordable care that maximizes value but never compromises our mission
- Knowledgeable and committed staff who deliver timely and expert care
- Top-quality equipment and tools to facilitate the surgical process
- Cutting edge technology and techniques
- Consistently high patient satisfaction scores
- Tighter & more efficient scheduling than a hospital OR can offer
- A model that allows us to pass on cost savings to deliver a high-quality choice at one of the lowest, if not the lowest, costs in our market
- Full-service anesthesia team